начало
Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата

Fire Regulations in Bulgaria

Message board for English speakers

Fire Regulations in Bulgaria

Мнениеот shaunmckeever » 26 Сеп 2018, 11:49

I am working on a new build project in Bulgaria and need to know that it complies with Bulgarian Fire Safety requirements. Is there an English version of the Bulgarian Fire Code available anywhere? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shaun
shaunmckeever
Нов потребител

Re: Fire Regulations in Bulgaria

Мнениеот borovinka » 26 Сеп 2018, 13:39

Bulgaria does not have a Fire Code. We have multiple Ordinances regarding fire safety and prevention measures, plus several Ordinances regarding building and safety.
I can assist you with translations of whatever you need there.
PM me for additional information and turn ON the receiving of your personal messages.
Veritatem dies aperit
borovinka
Активен потребител

Мнениеот shaunmckeever » 01 Окт 2018, 15:22

borovinka написа:Bulgaria does not have a Fire Code. We have multiple Ordinances regarding fire safety and prevention measures, plus several Ordinances regarding building and safety.
I can assist you with translations of whatever you need there.
PM me for additional information and turn ON the receiving of your personal messages.

Hi borovinka...I sent you a reply last week. I just wondered if you received it? Thanks, Shaun
shaunmckeever
Нов потребител

Мнениеот borovinka » 03 Окт 2018, 14:02

Hello,
No personal message has arrived. Also the option for you to receive personal messages is not active.
Veritatem dies aperit
borovinka
Активен потребител

Назад към Discussions in English