начало
Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата Общината е осъдена да плати над 30 000 лева на адвокатка – счупила си крака до Съдебната палата

Turkish citizen

Message board for English speakers

Една приятелка има нужда от съвет, моля дайте малко инфо...

Мнениеот deniseferinova » 30 Сеп 2013, 13:56

1- My mother in law is turkish, was born in Bulgaria, and her mom is died now. But her mom’s marriage certificate tells that my mother in law was born in Bulgaria.

2- What should we do to be able to get Bulgarian Passport and citizenship for my husband, myself and our daughter?

3- How much does it cost to get that passport and citizenships?

4- And how long does it cost to be able to get all those applications done?

5- How many days we should stay in Bulgaria to be able to get all those permissions?

6- When is the most suitable days to be there?

7- Do we have to find a lawyer?

Thank you!
deniseferinova
Младши потребител

Re: Една приятелка има нужда от съвет, моля дайте малко инфо

Мнениеот rts » 30 Сеп 2013, 14:26

В този форум се пише на български. Освен това, очевидно е, че питащата владее прекрасно български.
Към питащата: обяснете на Вашата приятелка, че адвокат не е задължителен, но видно от въпросите й е необходим и нека отнесе всичките си питания към адвокат, занимаващ се с пребиваване и гражданство.
rts
Активен потребител

Re: Една приятелка има нужда от съвет, моля дайте малко инфо

Мнениеот borovinka » 01 Окт 2013, 18:06

deniseferinova написа:1- My mother in law is turkish, was born in Bulgaria, and her mom has died now. But her mom’s marriage certificate tells that my mother in law was born in Bulgaria.

2- What should we do to be able to get Bulgarian Passport and citizenship for my husband, myself and our daughter? - First, read the Law for Foreign Citizens in Republic of Bulgaria and the Law for Bulgarian personal identification documents - all your questions will be clarified immediately.

3- How much does it cost to get that passport and citizenships? - It depends on the cause for citizenship application. There' s a Tariff in the Bulgarian Ministry of Inferior where all these taxes are clarified.

4- And how long does it cost to be able to get all those applications done? - Depends on how fast you can obtain all the documents needed from your side to prove your state of origin. The application itself takes no more than a day to be filled-in and submitted.

5- How many days we should stay in Bulgaria to be able to get all those permissions? - You can always give power of attorney to Bulgarian lawyer, working in the matters of citizenship and migration.

6- When is the most suitable days to be there? - Depends on you.

7- Do we have to find a lawyer? - Regarding all you've said and asked above, I strongly suggest that you find a lawyer, fluent in the matters of citizenship and migration and also fluent in either English or Turkish

Thank you!
You're welcomed.

Темата е за преместване в англоговорящия раздел - след като питащата се прави на много запозната с езиците, нека си прочете отговора там.
Veritatem dies aperit
borovinka
Активен потребител

Re: Turkish citizen

Мнениеот deniseferinova » 02 Окт 2013, 13:27

Благодаря :)
deniseferinova
Младши потребител

Re: Turkish citizen

Мнениеот krasenmarkov » 27 Мар 2014, 15:50

Има ли го на български да го принтирам на един приятел? :)
Krasen Markov
Аватар
krasenmarkov
Нов потребител

Назад към Discussions in English