начало

Подлежат ли на обжалване актове за откриване на процедури по отдаване под наем на държавни или общински имоти Подлежат ли на обжалване актове за откриване на процедури по отдаване под наем на държавни или общински имоти

Can someone explain mens rea?

Message board for English speakers

Re: Can someone explain mens rea?

Мнениеот jzschrstsprstr » 22 Фев 2019, 12:41

My explanation, a prima vista, would not come specifically from the criminal law. It would be the following:
All people are born and remain equal.
This is the law.
And a general principle of law states that the ingorance of law does not excuse anyone.
Може и да не съм съгласен с това, което казваш, но докато Волтер е мъртъв ще защитавам правото ти да го казваш.
jzschrstsprstr
Младши потребител

Re: Can someone explain mens rea?

Мнениеот jzschrstsprstr » 24 Фев 2019, 13:34

You are welcome! Just to be clear, you are right about mens rea. What you said is true:
prachi написа:I understand that mens rea is a big factor in criminal prosecution. If the person has no intent or knowledge of wrongdoing, then he many receive a shorter sentence, or none (Maybe, not sure).

That's just my opinion in the particular case, which, I think, is different. Unless, of course, there are other factors (medical, pathological) that overall compromise the culprit's culpability. I am no expert though. Cheers! :)
Може и да не съм съгласен с това, което казваш, но докато Волтер е мъртъв ще защитавам правото ти да го казваш.
jzschrstsprstr
Младши потребител

Назад към Discussions in English