начало

Експерти ще установяват как Столичната община се е борила с мръсния въздух Експерти ще установяват как Столичната община се е борила с мръсния въздух

Are there websites that allow one to post videos of criminal

Message board for English speakers

Are there websites that allow one to post videos of criminal

Мнениеот priyankjosh77 » 11 Фев 2019, 11:00

I find it appalling how youtube and vimeo removes videos from their sites at the request of anyone even if the videos are protecting the identities of both the perpetrators and the victims.

You would think that someone can sue for libel or defamation if the video evidence was proven false yet the same group of thugs who for example beat a 16 year old boy nearly to death can request the video be taken down from fear local neighbors or police might actually recognize their clothing or voices.

Is there any way anyone including journalist can post videos to challenge those who broke the law or witnesses to come forward ?
priyankjosh77
Нов потребител

Re: Are there websites that allow one to post videos of crim

Мнениеот priyankjosh77 » 13 Фев 2019, 14:44

priyankjosh77 написа:I find it appalling how youtube and vimeo removes videos from their sites at the request of anyone even if the videos are protecting the identities of both the perpetrators and the victims.

You would think that someone can sue for libel or defamation if the video evidence was proven false yet the same group of thugs who for example beat a tech news free netflix
16 year old boy nearly to death can request the video be taken down from fear local neighbors or police might actually recognize their clothing or voices.

Is there any way anyone including journalist can post videos to challenge those who broke the law or witnesses to come forward ?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you my issue has been solved
priyankjosh77
Нов потребител

Назад към Discussions in English